Saturday, November 28, 2009

Interviews- HW 26

Kate
What do you think is of a cool person? Someone who doesn't conform or care what other people think and such.

What makes you think a person is uncool? Bossy mean snotty people that look down on you.

Do you think you're cool? Not really, I'd like to think so, but I don't think I am.

Can you tell a person is conforming? Yeah, you can see how much they put themselves out there.

Do you think cool matters? No. Well. I can say no, but in reality everyone's trying to be cool and get attention.

Remy
Do you think cool matters? I think cool matters in terms of social stuff more and I think cool matters to me in terms of interesting stuff more.

Where do you think we get our idea of cool from? From society, but we sometimes build based on that on our preferences. We can also be influenced by our friends more than just what society tells us.

Who are people you think are cool? Damien Danziger is cool and I think Iron man is cool, Tony Stark.

What qualities that make them cool? Those people are cool because they're badass. They are...pretty much everyone Robert Downey Junior plays is badass actually. They just..I don't know..have certain badass qualities going on. The whole liquor and women thing..I mean i don't think the whole liquor and women thing is cool, I think the fact that they can get away with it is cool.

Jia Min
(Pic: N/A. She doesn't want to post her picture and thinks that is cool :))
Who are people who you think are cool? No one. --and Everyone! No one and everyone.

Why? I think because everybody has their own thing. I don't know what thing but that-that lets others notice about them, doesn't mean everybody will notice, that person. Sooo what I mean, umm that no one is cool is because we all notice different things through our eyes.

What do you notice? I notice that everybody has their own reasons to become cool or not.

Do you think cool is important? No, I think cool is not important because I say cool to people alot of times because of how their personality reveals to me.

Rachel
What kind of people do you think are cool? I think they're people who don't try to conform and they're just who they are. They have their own style. They don't care what people think.

Do you know any people like that? Kate or Carrie.

What makes you uncool? When you try to follow what everyone else says, you're not really being yourself.

Do you think being cool is important? Yeah.

Why? I guess its kind of like a status, a social status.

Na Lin
Who are people you think are cool? I think my cousin's really cool. She always thinking different things, she has her own style is pretty cool, she makes her own clothes. I think the character that my sister made is cool. She's really smart a young age, a prodigy, people will deny that now, skipping grades. I think its cool to graduate older grades at a young age. She's always carrying a laptop around even though she's a midget.

What are some cool qualities you think you might have? I don't think I have any. I just don't like that category all to myself.

What are some qualities that you have that people might admire?
Whatever quality I say someone will find a weakness in it. Some people say kindness is a weakness, but I think it can be a strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment