Friday, June 11, 2010

Just because

My challenge to you all is to write about what you're grateful for in response or just because :) This is kinda like the final, assignment, that was unwarrented

idk, i'm feeling thankful about things and want to share that, so I hope you guys have things to be grateful for too, ie i'm grateful finals is over and we're all going to college :)

"I am grateful for what happens when blue and yellow make out"

I'm grateful that people are nicer than you give them credit for, I'm grateful to be alive and to be able to experience life and to have met all the people I have. I'm grateful for my friends, to have people who are so gracious and sincere, who annoy and also love me, but I also love and appreciate w/ all my heart, even if i forget that at times, i really really am happy to have you guys in my life. I'm grateful for the happy moments, and the sad ones that make me appreciate them, I'm grateful to the people I've meet who went above and beyond for me even when they didn't have to. I'm thankful and I want to say thank you, I've appreciated all of it.

Whether people read this or not, I wanted to put that out there :) thanks. for everything and anything. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment